Monday, April 12, 2010

quick update

I'm glad to say ever since my rude awakening, I've been going to the gym almost everyday, except for weekends, and those 2 days where I didn't get that stupid sticker for my ID card to show i'm a current student hehe. Hopefully it'll make a difference! Although I'm not disciplined enough to eat super healthily, i cant help it, me and my friends love food!

It's almost 5am, and I have class at 8! FML! But i just felt like updating cos I haven't in awhile. I was up tonight because around 2am everyone was especially talkative todaay and I really enjoyed talking to some of my very close friends! :) It really makes me all warm and fuzzy inside, no joke when we have intense conversations or if they confide in me.

Anyway, I should really get to bed after this SVU episode, also intense!

No comments:

Post a Comment